Tuesday 10 August 2010

Rain-Rain Come Again

Rain-Rain come again
Eradicate our sufferings and pain

Soothing noise of rain drops
essence emanated from wet sand
make me joyous and elated
I started dancing and playing with rain forgetting all my worries
But now gone are those days and gone are those memories.

Everytime my heart started praying with the thundering of clouds
sometimes GOD listens , most of the time he prouds

I want to feel the shimmer droplets on my head
But your reluctance making me feel bad
and now condition is,am started feeling dormant and dead .

I always fails to understand your nature
In some areas you brings floods and in others drought
I know we deserve this affliction and punishment
As we are responsible for pollution and deforestation for our amusement

I want to walk barefoot on the lush green landscape
But I have lost this right
As I am also involved in this poignant atmospheric rape
Everywhere I can see only mammoth buildings and pollution
India is progressing? People Think again ,I feel it is an illusion

Mankind, wake up now, this is an daunting suitation
Nature is very angry and fuming on us
As Famines in Rajasthan,recent cloudburst in LEH
is their way of anger demonstration

Still we have time , let's start doing plantation
and keeping aside materialistic gain
Otherwise we have to think thousand times and repent
when our future breed put up question "What is Rain"?

Hey Rain, I accept my selfish nature and misdeem
Now I will try by level best for nature's lost redeem


But for the time being
I plead and say these lines...

Rain -Rain come again
Eradicate our sufferings and pain

1 comment:

  1. Dude its gr8 and i am feeling that if you speak this poem 3 or 4 times then it will surely start to rain as it was used to happened during tansen time as he used to sing and there was only RAIN RAIN RAIN!!!!!

    Bhai just change ur profession from IT to writer or poet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Amsterdam@18-19th April 2015

It's been a long time since I wrote my last blog. This blog is all about our Trip (Me and my Wife) to land of Tulips, Amsterdam. Firs...