Monday 12 April 2010

Enemy Growing in Onself (EGO)

This word Ego is very small if I count its words but its impact is very devastating . It drifts the closed ones , friends, happiness , peace of mind very far away from us .I know plethora of us are suffering from this and somewhere in the ride of life we left behind our closed ones due to this , but we deny to admit this . You all may be surprised that howcome my notions jumped on this subject .Few days back i got my frnd back ,whom i lost due to my Ego, then i decided to write about this simple looking but the biggest enemy of self .

Life is very small , and this monster Ego makes it even smaller . The beauty of this disease is that it plays with our heart and brain .Our heart always forced us to kick on the communication by putting up sweet memories of good days in front of us , but then suddenly mind started putting bizzare questions
Why i talk to him ?
If he did not care for me why i will care ?
If i call him or initiate communication i will become smaller?


We need to eradicate ourself from these worthless thoughts or at least learn the art to gain control over it . I know its very tough , but believe me the end result is very soothing and placid . Now , we don't allow this poisnous tree inside us to grow any more which is continously sulking our happiness and satisfaction . I know , it will take time and strong will power to do this but we help each other by doing post on this blog .I strongly think if we rooted it out from us , we will make one step forward in the search of true happiness .

It's my request to every reader who reads this blog , take this an opportunity , pick your phone ,keep your ego aside and call your friends/relatives to whom you want to call from years . I know after reading this you all may pick the phone , but then you think this is all crap and cut the phone. But please don't think much , don't stop yourself to dial , don't let your brain to win over heart kyunki "KAL HO NA HO" . We can do STD ,ISD but there is no faciltiy to call in Heaven , so by reacting late and by too much pondering don't put yourself in such a helpless condition .

I feel my this writing worth enough , if it helps in re-union of friends and closed ones . So Please post your re-union date with your friends and relatives .
Mine was 10/04/2010 .

1 comment:

  1. Agreed.... I also have realized so many times.
    Good article.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Amsterdam@18-19th April 2015

It's been a long time since I wrote my last blog. This blog is all about our Trip (Me and my Wife) to land of Tulips, Amsterdam. Firs...